Wesley Cannon, Co-founder of the award-winning web and online marketing agency sixredsquares, talks about how they believe in the power of ideas to digitally elevate brands, empower businesses and inspire people.
sixredsquares believe a website is so much more than a brochure site. The website is a major brand touchpoint and integral to how you wish your brand to be perceived. The search engine ranking position and search results for your business/services say a lot about your brand’s awareness and marketing reach.
So how do they help businesses create a website that builds their online reputation and authority in a competitive industry? By following process:
- Brand Positioning Questionnaire (Benchmark their current position and goals)
- Company & Market Research (Competition, target audience personas, behaviours and motivations)
- Strategy & Planning (User journey mapping, information architecture of site structure, SEO tactics)
- Content strategy (structure and plan out delivery of content to nurture, build trust and encourage engagement)
- UX Wire-framing (Planning User Experience and end user actions)
- UI Web Design ( Apply brand style and dress the web pages)
- Web Development ( build full e-commerce/ CMS websites with CRM integration if required)
- Testing on browsers and devices
- Launch Website
- Launch and manage SEO or PPC campaigns to drive traffic to specific web pages
- Manage and optimise advertising and website performance with Analytics